Bia Labate - Ayahuasca Shamanism in the Amazon and Beyond - Wednesday, October 15th.

Thursday, October 9, 2014 | |

Dear Friends


I am very energized after the 2014 World Ayahuasca Conference, recently held in Ibiza. I propose to continue the reflections and nice atmosphere on another activity: the launching of our book "Ayahuasca Shamanism in the Amazon and Beyond" (Oxford University Press, 2014), co-edited by Clancy Cavnar and I.

 

This book represents an important contribution to the debate. We are very proud of it!

 

There will be a slide show of Cavnar's art and an exhibition of the book content by me, followed by a collective debate mediated by Alec Dawson.

 

Place: Simon Fraser University Harbor Centre

 

Date: Wednesday, October 15th.

 

 

I hope to see you all there!

 

I'd appreciate if you can help spread the news.

 

With Amazonian vibrations,

 

Bia Labate

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment