Death in a Dumpster: The Musical

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 | |

I wanted to invite you to our upcoming production of Death in a Dumpster: The Musical. This is a really neat project we have been working on. It is a full musical theatre production created, directed and acted by homeless and street involved youth. All original music and actors will be accompanied by members of the VSO. I have attached a poster for the production to this email. You can also get more information at www.deathinadumpster.ca You are welcome to attend any of the nights but my mom, Nathalie and I will be at the opening night on November 7 if you want to join us?

 

I would also love it if you could pass this on to your networks as I am sure you know lots of people that I cannot reach on my own. Thanks for your help.

 

I hope all is well with you and your family.

 

Cheers,

 

Calum

 

 

<image003.jpg>

Calum Scott |Director 
Directions Youth Services, Family Services of Greater Vancouver

1136 Burrard Street Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y7
604.633.1472 ext. 3551 (office) | 604.633.1473 (fax)| cscott@fsgv.ca

 

 

Please note: FSGV is prohibited by policy from including names or initials of clients in our email correspondence.

This e-mail message and any attachments thereto are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that is confidential and may be privileged and exempt from disclosure. Any distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message unread without making any copies. Thank you.

 

<DIAD-GS-ADVERT-Final-Poster.jpg>

0 comments:

Post a Comment